Why isn't the Volvo XC40 Recharge getting more love?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imp81318

Reaction score
I've been eyeing the Volvo XC40 Recharge and its surprising how little buzz it gets. This SUV ticks so many boxes - good range, easy charging, top-tier safety features, and that slick built-in Android interface with Google Maps. I recently took it for a spin and was blown away by how fancy and comfy it is—it's seriously a looker. But for some reason, it's not getting much attention. Could it be the range? The 2024 models go around 300 miles for RWD and 256 miles for AWD which ain't too shabby. Or maybe it's the price - it's definitely on the pricey side, but they say you pay for quality and fewer headaches down the road. Personally, I'm considering the XC40 Recharge because it fits me so well - it's got great ride height and awesome visibility, not to mention those incredibly cozy wool seats.Got any thoughts or experiences with this awesome SUV?

Absolutely obsessed with my 2022 XC40 Recharge. It's such a fantastic car. Sure, the range might not be the best by 2024 standards, and charging speeds could be faster, but for everything else, it's a dream. My daughter loves it for her daily commute too, the interior is top-notch, and it's the most comfortable car I've ever owned. No regrets going electric with this one!

Join the Volvo EX40 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back